Blogger is the most incredible Platform Where 500+ Million active users exists all Over the world.

#1 Ghost Story

Unknown | 02:33 |


#Place DELHI.

Its a Bit Movie Story But Its True . It Scared the Shit out of me When i was 5 or 6 years old. Every 1 of Us Use to Have Sm Toys Which We Use To Sleep With . I Was Having a Doll When i was a Kid . ONE DAY When i was Sleeping i Woke up fr Something i forgot fr what But When i Switched on the Light i Saw that the Doll was Standing Beside My Feet This Scared Me, Then i Picked up the Doll and Went to Sleep.
Then from that day Onwards When I Used to See the Doll Every Night It Used to scared the shit out of me ..........Every time i sees her It Was Like She Would Start Talking . This continued But Soon This fear got over the time...... .. THEN AFTER 5 OR 6 YEARS LATER WHEN I SAW "CHUCKY THE MOVIE" I recalled that this use to Happens With Me When i Was a child ....... WHATEVER IT WAS BUT DUDE IT WAS THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF MINE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages