Hello guys.. dis may not b scary according to yu..bt it is..fo me..dose 3 nights jus after d last Holi..
I've a living room on 2nd floor f ma house..I sleep der nd rest f family downstairs..
d 1st ni8: I suddenly woke up at 3 nd saw a white figure out der in d chair beside me..scared bt socha ki wehm hoga..
d 2nd ni8: In d midnight, I found dat ma bed got shaked nd so me..2 times..I could feel dat..stil I ignored..
d 3rd ni8: evn I cudnt believe dis..it ws arnd 12 nd went to bed..hd jus closed ma eyes nd ma bed sheet got pulled at a sudden nd so me..i didn knw wat to do..hd scared a lot..I got up..nd switched lights on..looked arnd in whole room..ws feeling so much pressure..nd jus ran downstairs..
Den came in room in nxt morning..ws feeling smthn like pressure der n sm1 is staring at me..hd didn't sleep fo d whole week den..bt thot why should I leave ma room bcz f sm1 else whom even I don knw..
2dy almost 7m av passed..however its all f9 nw..bt I didn undrstd 1 thing..dat uss incident se pehle b mai hamesha late night tk padhta tha..bt never felt like dat..den why only dose 3 nights.. ??
whatever..bt dat ws damn scary experience ever..###




0 comments:
Post a Comment